Second Chances....

Casey
I know I'm gonna get a lot of bad responses from this but too bad.... I see a lot of ppl post about catching their SO's cheating and women flock under the posts saying "leave him!" .... And while I'm all for a woman who doesn't settle for less than she deserves, I'm also a firm believer of second chances... People (including the women that encourage other women to just leave) make bad choices and mistakes, not only in relationships but in every aspect of life and it doesn't make them a bad person nor does it make them the wrong person, matter of fact in some cases people learn from mistakes and bad choices and become a better person..... Imagine having a job, you go out ONE night, have a great time, get drunk, the next  morning you're suffering from a hangover and cant make it in to work..... Sure it was a bad decision, sure you knew better, but after working for this company for 4 years, does it really warrant you being fired?? NO ..... Some sort of consequence is necessary, yes, but to lose your job over it is a bit much.... ..... I think its kind of similiar in a relationship, especially one you've invested time and effort into..... If your relationship truly means anything to you, unless of course cheating is regular behaviour then leaving isn't necessarily always the best choice.... ..... Don't let these people on this app gas you up to make the wrong decision because they don't know the ins and outs of your relationship and its almost never as simple as what you've posted....