Still TTC

I just felt like sharing this with you ladies...
My husband and I have been married for 12 years and we have been TTC the whole time with no luck. This last couple of years we've been getting help from a fertility doctor, still with no luck. I did start ovulating in March and I really think I had a chemical pregnancy in September. I decided to take this month off only because I forgot to take my clomid on time. Since I'm taking this month off I have not been on glow. 
My husband and I did foster care for five years and I fell in love with most of the children, we had nine different foster children. We have not done foster care in the past five years. I do keep In touch with two of our foster daughters. Our first foster daughter Juliet came to live with us at the age of 5 and her little sister Winifred at the age of 20 months. Winifred still lives with a foster family and Juliet lives with and aunt. A year ago we took Juliet out to dinner for her 15th birthday and we discovered that she had a 1 year old baby brother, there mom has had 7 children and gas lost them all. Every time she looses one she just has another. So my husband tells this woman that when she gets to the point of loosing her son like she has all the others to call us because we will adopt him. It's been 7 months since we've seen Juliet and her baby brother Harvey. Well a week ago tonight the mother called me and told us that she lost her son and she wanted us to take him. So my husband picked him up on Thursday and he's been with us ever since. We're so happy to have him here and he seems happy too. He's now 20 months old. I gave hope that he will be staying here and we will get to adopt him. He is a Navajo Indian so the tribe has to approve of us keeping him. I'm white and my husband is Navajo. I feel so happy having this baby here with us but we are still TTC...