My CRAZY birth story !!! 💙💙

Morgan
Look who has arrived !!
My baby boy Nathan Lucas Cleary 💙
~ Here's how it went down! ;
My labor & contractions started at 11pm on February 15th! But We waited until 7am the next morning, February 16th until we went to the hospital; at that point contractions were 2 mins apart lasting a minute & a half! But when we got to the hospital & got checked we were only 2cm dilated! Needing to be 3cm dilated to be admitted ! 😳 so at that point we were sent to walk around the hospital for 2 hours to hopefully progress & be admitted. So 2 hours passed of more intense contractions & walking around we went back & got checked & we were still only 2cm dilated! :( they almost wanted to send us home at that point, but we were determined & decided to stay another 2 hours & tried walking lots of stairs & everything ..! Went back again & still only 2 cm along :(! So we were told to go home because they couldn't admit us! So we went home still having contractions, but not as intense or as often because i was given a shot of gravol & morphine in my bum..! 
Later on that night around 11:30pm, i was waken up with REALLY bad contractions again..! I decided to get up to try & go to the bathroom , with a weird sudden feeling of needing to PUSH!!! I didn't know what was going on.. ! I called my sister inlaw around 11:45pm in a panic asking her what i should do, & i think she could tell by the pain & panic in my voice that something was seriously wrong ! She told me i should call 911 & thank god i listened and did..! While i was talking to 911, i could feel his head crowing..! The paramedics showed up to our apartment at about 12 midnight & made their way into our bedroom, where i was on my bed! At that point, i knew i could just let go.. & actually PUSH ....!!  1 push his head was out & 1 more push & he was here !!! Naturally...! In my bed!! 
💙 Nathan Lucas Cleary 💙
Born At home ON his due date ! at 12:05am February 17th 2016💙💙 18.8 inches long weighing 7 pounds & 6 ounces! 
This was my first pregnancy. Were both doing perfect ! & getting used to breastfeeding! ☺️🍼
It all went SO differently then i thought it would, but i wouldn't have it any other way! Mommy & Daddy love you soo much Nathan ❤️❤️❤️👶🏻👣
I always said it would be amazing to do it at home & natural & it ended up that way! Follow your hearts mama! Us women can kick ass & do ANYTHING when it comes to birth & pregnancy!