Implantation Bleeding or Period? Anyone?

Kween
So this is unussual to me, on Feb,22 monday, i had what i thought my period is, but its weird, it went heavy right away, i usually spot first then heavy, so anyway my day goes on,by night i had to change coz my pad is half full, went to bed, woke up the next day my period was gone, just spotting dark red/brownish and it went that way all day it was a size of my 2 fingers combined, by afternoon til night it was gone..and on the 24th woke up, went to the bathroom to check and nothing but spot of brown blood, i go to the bathroom every 20mins to check, just a red/brownish spot and when i wiped its there, blood. It went that way all day, but at around 3/4pm my panty liner was half filled with dark brown blood, and that it! It was gone! Just a tiny amount of blood when i wiped up until night! So weird, coz this never happen to me before, i usually go from 3-7 days of period.. And no painful cramps, just a poking like cramps! Can anyone help me? Or advice? Or same experience? Would be great!