LH Surge!?

Kristen • My amazing husband and I have been married for 6.5 years. We are currently trying for our precious miracle. ❤️?
I was diagnosed with anovulation a few years ago. I was having abnormal cycles and when I would have one, ovulation was not happening. My hormone levels came back fine though according to my bloodwork. There was no explanation to what my body was doing!! I have taken several rounds of medication to help with pregnancy and ovulation. 
This last month I bled for 5.5 weeks. I was prescribed a high dose of Provera to stop it. It did for 5 days and then caused a normal 7 day cycle. I tested for ovulation when Glow told me to and nothing. Tested for a few days straight...no change. So I gave up. I said no more, I'm not putting myself through this! I'll just pray and let God work in His time... My husband and I have relied on our faith for the last 5 years... Today I woke up from a nap and got the "urge" to test... This is what I saw!!!! Does this really mean what I think it means!!!???