SO being distant?

Any of you ladies dealing with your man pulling away and becoming distant during your pregnancy? Please share your story, and any advice is helpful!

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years. I am currently 26 weeks pregnant with our daughter. She is our first baby. He was excited when we found out, I wasn't. It took me about 2 months to be happy. Only because she wasn't planned and I wanted to have my life together before I started a family.

Now my bf isn't that excited. And I am. I know he's worried about us making it financially. Its going to be a struggle for sure.

Before we got pregnant, we would have sex 3-4 times a week. We have our own place now, since December 2015. We've been intimate 4 times. Every time I try, he turns me down. Last night, I had my hand under the blanket and went for a grab. He pulled away, and rolled over. I was like " Why don't you ever want to do anything anymore" he just said he's not in the mood. Really? For that long.. I tell him I love him and he doesn't say it back. I get "mhm" he only says it when he leaves for work. I can't even tell you the last time we actually kissed. He always puffs when I try to hug or kiss him. He only gives me a little peck when he leaves. I just feel so unloved and unwanted by him. I don't even know what to do anymore.