I don't want to stay with him any more

My hosbend and I Marid for 7.5 years we have two kids and 23w pregnant we are coming from different backgrounds did rent country 
He is older then me by 18 years but I feel much mor mature then him by many way 
He is a saxophone player and he try to be famous he preform different places but most of his gig he pay for the place or he never get paid properly he is coming from wholthy family and every one who work with him know so they don't care if he loss money or time with his family every time when his friend call him for non pay of gig he pack his bag and go it's hard for my kids and hard for me specially since I know he is not going to paid anything if he was performing for charity or some fund benefit was ok with me that way I can tell to my kids and my self at list this is for a good reason 
The othe thing is he always act like a gust in the home very selfish I hate to use this term he don't help at all not with bathing the kids or feeding them unles I told him to do it so many time most of the day I am with the kids and he is coming home only at7:00pm  when the kids need to be after shower and diner instead of reading the book for the kids or bedtime store he go to watch the tv he is working for family company he can come early if he want to spend time with his kids but he doesn't 
There is no doubt he is loving he's kid the problem is his priority always he keep us in bothm of  his list and I am sick of it