Falling out of love 💔

To make a long story short I have been with my SO for about 12 years with a 1 1/2 year break (solely my choosing because I felt like I needed a break). We have been back together now for almost a year and I am noticing things that really upsets me and I feel like I'm falling out of love with him. We have so much history together- I met him when I was 15!! I have two boys by him and another on the way. He's NEVER cheated, our issues are more on his anger, aggression, no filter (says what he's thinking whether it's tactful or not, his patience (very little), etc. and it drives me crazy! I wanted things to work and especially since I am a naturally emotional person. I have tried to break up with him before because of this but deep down I know he has my BEST interest at heart like health wise, he's a very good dad to our boys, and he's wise it's just these negative aspects are RUINING our relationship. He apologized to me this morning about being so aggressive to me over the weekend and I'm just so hurt because I'm pregnant and I feel he should be nicer just let me relax a bit. Also I just got layed off two weeks ago because the makeup counter I was working for decided to leave the store because they feared the store was closing (was a mall but the mall shut down and the mall got demolished and this department store was the only store- like a free standing store). And I feel like he could be way more empathetic with me but he is more  tough about it. Like I'm still upset about it even though I didn't want to work there really but I love makeup so I loved the opportunity it gave me. Anyways my response to his apology was honest, I found some helpful articles that I sent him to rekindle our love I thought I'd share with you women that may be in a similar position as me (falling out of love) 💔 
 http://www.rebellesociety.com/2013/09/23/how-to-make-love-stay-6-endless-tips/
http://www.eharmony.com/dating-advice/relationships/eight-reasons-women-fall-out-of-love/#.Vt7x8UU8KnM