Tricky situation

Heather
I don't have many girlfriends to talk to about this, so I was hoping to get some input from you ladies. My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and a half. His work might be moving him to Boston (we both live in Virginia but different houses). We've been talking about it and we both agreed that I would go with him, we would get a small condo, and I would finish nursing school in Boston. Well, we were at the bar the other night and without even talking to me about it, he invited his best friend to come with him. He didn't even mention me at first, and then told his friend I basically invited myself (which is not true). We've been looking at condos together and not ones with a spare bedroom. The one friend I talked to said she doesn't think he ever intended me on going with him and wants a bachelor lifestyle in Boston without me. I'm going to talk to him on Thursday about it. Any input on how you would take this? I was shocked when he invited his friend without even talking with me about it.