TMI (no pic) Clear Watery Discharge After Period

Brandi
So my cycles the past few months have been a bit up and down, but it's normal for me to go through periods where they aren't consistent. This month I was supposed to ovulate two or three weeks before moving all by myself for the first time. Can you say MAJOR STRESS? I am 95% sure I never ovulated. I ended up starting spotting 7 days ago and it lasted 5 days. Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised I had no more spotting, but my cervical mucus was as if I was ovulating. My husband and I had sex, but we used withdrawal since I wasn't sure. I'm not on any kind of bc. This morning I woke up at the time my body still thinks is 3:30am instead of 5:30am and I stood up to stretch to see if it would help me get back to sleep and I felt wet running down my legs. I thought maybe I had started my period for real so I rushed to the bathroom before it got to the floor only to find it was completely clear and has no odor. I had some weird abdominal pains yesterday (noticeable, but not any cause for concern), but that's slightly normal for me as well. I'm sure it's not urine as I have never had an issue with that at all and generally have a gigantic bladder of steel. Is this normal?