Date horror story 🙈

👠
So this is just a story for pure amusement. Not looking for any "advice".

So I moved to a new area and have been eyeing up this guy at the gym that I've seen a few times. He's REAL cute. Well last week he asked me out... In person, not a text, not immaturely!

So last night we went out for a drink. We each only had one... So we weren't drunk, just hung out and talked for 3 hours. It was honestly so refreshing because he actually TALKED with me. We have a lot in common and had a lot to talk about and I kept thinking how I hoped we would do this again. It actually turned out we live one street away from each other (his backyard meets up to mine)... He asks if he could come over tonight (since I live alone) and "watch a movie" (I know better - I said no that my house was messy)

So he goes up to the bar from our booth to bring our glasses up, I walked up with him holding mine... He leans in for a kiss. I kissed him... GOOD KISSER TOO! He goes "sorry if that was too forward, I was gonna wait til I walked you to your car but it's really cold out" - I was ok with it.

We walk outside and he asks if I just wanna sit in his car for a few more minutes and talk. I said sure. We go in the car and all of a sudden he like starts talking dirty to me... Telling me how he wants to fill me with cum, so I swallow or spit, how he likes me so much that he wants to do dirty things to me, how if we date he wants to have a threesome with me, as he's like grabbing and pulling at my hair aggressively ... Tells me he wants to fuck me like his little slut ..I was like uhhhhhhhhh I have to go... I jumped out of the car and went over to mine and naturally called my best friend to tell her about my weird experience lmao

The worst part is we literally are neighbors at its 9:45 AM and he already texted me asking if I cleaned my house for him yet 😑