I feel like I trapped my so in getting me pregnant?

I feel like I really did trap him an I don't want an abortion but I feel like I should tell him an get an abortion would be the only right thing to do. Well February 14th he came in me because it was the last day of my period, his birthday, Valentine's Day so we said oh well.. Now my period was a week late but test were coming negative so I told him but he insisted I was already pregnant so all of march like every other time he's been finishing in me because he kind of had the idea I was already pregnant, I did have my Period but it was for 2 days an I never thought he would just start finishing in me with out my consent but now I figured it's to late. we always talked about if I was ever to get pregnant I would have an abortion but he has 2 brothers an they both have there girlfriends pregnant.. He's the youngest an says he's not ready yet (I was on birth control for most of our relationship doctors took me off for 2 months because of health issue I was going back on to the shot something new an better for me) an he knew that. So I don't want to see the comments well you should of used protection. Anyway he cheated on me an I just found out from the beginning of this relationship an we worked past it but I told him I was really done an he said no then have this baby with me or I'll take you to court. I'm just so confused because I want this baby but what I did was wrong and I'm not the type of person to do so what should I do.