Venting & Leaving :/

Annelise • Mom of 5
I already know people are gonna say I'm hormonal an I should relax but I can't. My mother is on her way to pick me an my husband up to go spend the weekend with her n my brothers. I called my husband asking when he'd be home from work. He said that his uncle(whom he works for) isn't bringing him straight home. That he wants my husband to figure out how to drive my car home. My car has been parked at his uncles cause the transmission blew. The car won't go over 15mph an my husband will either break down trying to get it home or get pulled over. His uncle also knew we would be leaving for the weekend today so instead of having my husband do this earlier this week or next Monday he chooses today. God forbid if my husband tells him he can't simply cause my car won't drive. Well now my husband is mad at me for getting upset. It's a 2&1/2 hour drive to my moms an Idek if she can honestly wait an extra hour or two for my husband to prove to his idiot uncle that the car won't make it home. So my husband yelled at me on the phone an told me to go by myself if I couldn't wait for him. He said he was done with me bitching at him an hung up on me. I get he's stressed out but I can't deal with this. I'm done. I'm 16weeks pregnant an I just feel like I can't handle anything. Me being over emotional or "fighting" with him is tearing us apart. When he's home we never fight tho. I don't understand why this is happening. I'm about to go to my moms an I he doesn't come with me then I'm just not coming home. What's the point...