Please Help Constant Cramping!!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Hi just looking for advice . Last month (first month off bc and ttc) i was 3days late and felt really sick and crampy so took a pregnancy test was a bfn . when af did eventually show it only lasted for about 2-3 days ( heavy first day then light and barely anything) i kept getting cramping for about a week after sometimes mild and other times quite painful. I took another test as i was unsure if it could have been a false negative but again it was a bfn so i assumed i was deffinelty not preganant and have been ttc again this cycle tracking everything.The problem is i seem to get cramping everysingle day sometimes mild sometimes more painfull.I know you can get cramping for ovulation and inplantation too. But i get it all the time so distinguishing an ovulation cramp this month was difficult. Im curreny on my tww and still cramping but beacuse iv had this all month i dont think its implantation ๐Ÿ˜žDoes anybody else suffer cramping all cycle long? or does anybody have any advice.I have a gp appointment in a few days is it worth discussing it then as i dont want to waste there time.Thanks for reading xxx