Need a little guidance

Okay so start of by saying I'm 20 years old I have a job I'm the only one not living in my moms house out of her 3 daughters ages 30 and 24. My 30 year old sister has 3 kids already and my 24 year old sister just had a baby 2 weeks ago. And now I think I'm pregnant I haven't tooken a test but I'm 99% sure I am. (Very behind on period) normally period is accurate like clockwork. Just scared to take a test. So I pay my bills by myself but it's kinda difficult. But I don't think I can afford a child my mom is helping my sister and I know she would gladly help me but I think she'll become upset and disappointed that I got pregnant. The father of the child will be more than will to help he has a good job etc. But my question is what should I do? I feel like I don't want to be a disappointment to my mom. But at the same time I suffer from depression because I get lonely staying by myself and not having a social life. I literally don't have any friends. So maybe this is gods way of helping get out of that? Idk just need a little guidance. Any would help. Thank you so much