Hope for those with an early miscarriage...

Elizabeth • Momma to three beautiful children, 8 years, 5 years and a newborn. 😍
I got my bfp yesterday, at 11/12 dpo
Back story:
We got pregnant last cycle only to miscarry (Nov 1) at 5 weeks, likely a blighted ovum. I only bled 8/9 days and I tested negative after 10 (Nov 11/12). I am pretty sure I ovualted on either the 17th or 18th of Nov. We dtd on 16th and 17th but I honestly never thought I'd even ovulated during this cycle as I never got that bold positive opk (it got really dark but still just barely lighter than the control line) and then, next day opk was negative. 
Well, fast forward, I didn't get my period yesterday, so I tested and yep, there are two lines! I'm so glad I followed my hcg down to non existent or I wouldn't even believe this! 
So, girls, it CAN and WILL happen. I'm hoesntly very scared to m/c again, but also I'm just praying a lot. I know God is in the drivers seat and worry does nothing. I have to just pray that all will be well this time around. I have two beautiful children (4 & 7) and this was my first m/c at 30 years old. Gotta believe it was a fluke to get me thru each day! 
Xoxo to all of you who have been thru what I went thru. Hope there is light at the end of the tunnel for you, too! This has brought back my smile, just hope it stays longer this time! ??