Needing everyone's prayers?

Asima
Hello everyone , 
          I am about 4 weeks along and yesterday morning I woke up at 4am feeling like my bladder is full . I went to pee and came back to bed I had a dull Pain in my right lower side .  I decided to sleep it off . Once I woke up it was still there it progressively got worse I went to work and went to the bathroom when I wiped I saw bright red blood . Husband picked me up we went to the ER.
They did all the tests they could have and we're not able to tell us what was wrong ..they also did an  ultrasound to see if this was an ectopic pregnancy  . They are not able to tell anything on the ultrasound since it's too early  to see anything yet . They told us that the hcg levels are at 475 and for 4 weeks that was normal. They want us to come back and retest in 2 days to ensure that the levels are rising and not dropping . 
I woke up the next morning and my boobs are not as sore as they were before I'm also bleeding a little here and there ?praying that this is not a miscarriage -Anyone with any advice or that has been through this I would appreciate your story .