Honesty

Sadie
I am 17 and have been struggling with a generalized anxiety disorder, OCD, and BDD for a long time. For the past 8 years, my weight has fluctuated but I have constantly wanted to loose weight. It is especially hard to look back at when I was 13 and 118 pounds at 5'5" (I'm 5'6" now). While I was religiously running and following the paleo diet, I was miserable and still wanted to lose weight. 
Not only do I want to like the way I look, but I want others especially guys (I'm a virgin) to think I'm beautiful. My dad recently said that if be gorgeous if I lost 20 pounds...if only it was that easy...but could I please get some honest opinions on what I look like? Good bad and ugly. And suggestions for healthy living? My nutritionist and therapist insist on the fact that trying to lose weight and focusing only on that never works...but suggestions of any kind are welcome. I think most women here can understand the struggle between living a life, managing school and or work, eating healthy, and yummy foods and exercising. Anyway, thanks for reading my rant and please leave your honest opinions below.