Just a little sad...

Soooo.... Let me just start by saying I love children, I love being around them, caring for them, the noise, the games just everything. I think I was born with an embedded stamp that should say future mother of a baseball team hahaha... I'm only 23 but I've been married for 4 years with my husband for 7 in total... I've always been a homemaker (at heart) I work full time, I go to school premed, and I'm a home maker when all this is done. I recently got diagnosed with PCOS. I've lost one pregnancy that tore me apart. I've never been able to get pregnant after that.... My best friend is pregnant and I must admit I am quite jealous. I feel like I have my entire life together and I should be able to have a child ... Although I guess God has a different plan  considering the fact that it just doesn't happen. Haven't had protected sex since my 1st year of marriage and nothing. I feel less of a woman cause I can't seem to conceive I'm on my meds daily and no one seems to think I should have a child now and with my pcos it seems the odds of ever being a mother are few and far between. It's just adding to my depression 😞 rant over