My ER story.

Star
Hey okay so last Friday I found out that I was pregnant and then on the following days me and my bf where let's just say it was going down. But then after I had this pain I'm my pelvic area and I really didn't think about it cause sometimes it happens after we are done, but there was something more extreme about this one. So I just stayed on the floor because I thought it would of went away. While it didn't go away my bf had to help me to the bed, the bathroom that night. The next morning it was still bad I couldn't move, seriously it hurt so bad. So that afternoon it got a little better where I could walk in my own. So he took me to the ER for just some pelvic pain. While I was there for after two hours my ER doc came to tell me something that I never thought could happen. He said that I was in pain because the baby was in my tube and popped it. I was having an ectopic pregnancy. I didn't know that could happen at all. So I had to have surgery to remove the baby and all the blood cloths. I was so devastated not only for me but for my bf it wasn't fully a baby yet but it was the second one that he's lost. It was just a crazy night didn't leave the ER until 2am and got there at 1pm. So Idk if this happens a lot or a sometimes but has anyone ever had this happen to them, and how did you handle it?