Personal Story 🙈

I guess i have no one else that i can trust and speak to so this is why i am writing it to you all... No need to reply if you dont want to i just need to get everything out of me...
Since a young age my mum didnt really show any love or affection towards me as a child and always was told that she only gave birth to me so she can keep my dad married with her (a cultural thing). Every time my dad tried leaving he he would tell me this is for the best and he is a brilliant dad btw... She would physically abuse me from the age 5 as i can remember making me cry on the phone so he could come back. Once threw me infront of the car so he couldnt go etc... And i can go on for chapters and chapters like this... Now married and pregnant, lovely husband and a cute baby on the way... We are having to live with her and dad in the house until we sort ourselves out... She has been so rude to my husband and i have been trying to keep everything away from him so this could be a new a happy chapter of my life. But she isnt ashamed of showing her true face and makes every day hell for us. She doesnt cook so i tried playing happy family and cooked for the house and she just calles me names and so on and in the end told me to get out the kitchen so i did... Anyway... My husband respected her till this day and he respects young old same age regardless he is lovely... He would cook clean give me massages every night looks after me and my parents like a baby... So tonight he had enough and shouted at her and said she (me) doesnt deserve this she is pregnant and is really sensitive at least for now just be nice to her not even me (him) just her... So they argued and said he is taking me back home where we are from to stay with his mum as she is a lovely lady and is really caring, mum said e shouldnt dare so on... Then he left... Its 5 am and he still hasnt got back... Called him and he said he will meet me outside the house but he wont come in... I feel so stuck, feel its my fault for letting it get this far... 😔