Lossing my baby

🌹nina • I am married to my best friend . 4 angle babies & one baby boy one on the way 🤰🏾🤱🏾💕 Honesty at its best...

It all happend so fast it only taken a day for me to start bleeding and I rushed to the hospital. I say for 2 to 3 hours waiting cramping and bleeding . I taken me so long to get pregnant. And this was my first, I was so scared of all of the pain I was feeling. They did some labs and they drew my blood also they did too types of ultrasound and my baby only had at heart beat of 45dpm I cried they also told me that I had started to pass tissue. At that point I was very heart broken now I'm waiting to go back to the doctor tomorrow, so they can do some more test . I'm so heart broken and upset idk what to do. My baby is still alive but idk for how long and the worst part of all this is that we know it's a baby and it has a heart beat. I just hope everyone else enjoy your preganceys and may God bless you with happy health babies and I pray that none of u have to go through this very painful and emotional ride I have been on . Hopefully my husband will still wanna try I'm having mixed feelings about trying aging. But just keep me in you guys prays and hearts .

I'm sorry that my writing is horrible. I pray you can understand me I'm just so up set