Am I "normal"

I'm so sick of people asking if they're gay or normal... You're "normal" whether you're gay, straight, bisexual, asexual, or ___sexual. Whatever you are you're NORMAL. Please stop this idea that you're only normal if you're straight!

Honestly, this isn't even just because I want you to know your self worth and to understand that there's no shame in not being straight. This is a bit selfish in that it truly hurts me knowing so many people think you're only normal if you're straight because it reminds me that so many people don't think I'M normal because I'm not straight... It brings back all the pain from being told I don't exist or that I'm a fake and a liar because I identify as bisexual.

So just remember everyone, no matter your sexual or romantic orientation or your gender, YOU ARE NORMAL. There's no shame in being nonconforming. The road to self-discovery may be messy and sometimes painful, but whatever it turns out that you are, you're still normal. You'll come out of this stronger in the end. Sending love to all of you struggling to find yourself. Good luck ❤