I'm not happy anymore.

This is the first time I've openly admitted this. The first time I've said it out loud. I've been thinking about this for so long now I just need to vent off. I'm not happy anymore in my marriage.
Let me start off by saying I got married last October at age 18. We married after being together for 10 months, I'm sure a few people have something to say about that, believe me, I've already heard it. Yes, we were very quick to jump into marriage but I was so in love and couldn't see myself with anyone but him. Fast forward to a year on. It was our anniversary two months ago, yay! We made it! First year is the hardest right? Wrong. I was perfectly happy up until the past couple of months. He's in the army, which means he's away a lot and I'm on my own a lot. That part is hard to deal with alone but it's the fact that even when he's home, he doesn't want to do anything with me. All weekend all he wants to do is sit in and play on his PlayStation and that's it. I'm so so sick of his PlayStation I want it out of my house! He's on it all the time playing on games like FIFA and COD. It's not even as if he is quiet about it though, he has extreme anger issues to the point he is screaming at the tv, punching things and being nasty towards me. That then ruins my day and makes me feel like crap. If I tell him to get off his PlayStation, he won't. I can't even watch my TV because all I can hear is him shouting or throwing things. I feel so sorry for my neighbors having to hear that on a daily basis! 
If he's not on his PlayStation his face is buried in his iPad or phone like I'm not there. The one time he spends time with me is in bed when we watch prison break together. 
I work long hours at work and I'm so tired when I get home and the last thing I need is to come home to a messy house to see that he's done nothing! If I have a day off and I'm home all day or if I'm only working a short shift then I will clean the house. But nope, not my husband. He needs a rocket up his arse just to wash the dishes then he complains when he has to! I feel like I don't get as much help as I need in the house.
Oh and our sex life? It used to be great, all the time and he was so adventurous and was always up to trying new things, but now, it's like once a week, twice if I'm lucky. 99% of the time it's me initiating it and I get turned down a lot which really hurts my feelings. 
I want to do things with my life. Go places, do things! Not just sit around in my house watching my life pass me by. Even if it's just him and I walking around window shopping or taking our dog for a nice walk around the trails. I'm stuck at a crossroads here and I feel so sad to think that I could be this unhappy with the man I'm so in love with.
I apologise for this being so long but I need to get this off my chest. Please if you have any advice I would be so grateful. Thank you for taking the time to read this.