divorce!

I don't know what to do. My husband told me last night that he is done with this marriage and doesn't want to try counseling or to work on us. He works all the time so that was one of our problems. He is my world. I'm so heartbroken 
I know there is no one else. He would flat out tell me. I'd actually prefer he flat out tell me bc then I wouldn't have to wonder about us, and he knows that.
We see each other for about two hours every night but even when he is home he is getting work calls and texts and having to go back up to work. He says I've nagged him too much. An example would be him working the week that he was on vacation from work. 
 I know he works hard for the me and our two girls, I feel selfish. I still get dolled up for him and make sure he comes home to a clean house and hot meals. It also makes me sad to hear my girls ask why dad doesn't spend time with them like he used to. He's been at this job for 11 years, in this new position for two. Before he moved over things were great. 
How many times can a wife ask her husband and best friend to be there for her as she's been for him 😞