Anyone else, or is it just me? 🙃

Leah Margaret • 3 children to adore, and adding one more! My fiancé Craig and I are expecting pink bows on 06/04! 🎀
Any other moms going through what I like to call "pregnancy crisis"? I've already given up wearing actual clothes during the day- I'm most comfortable wearing pj pants and tying them loose as my little girl loves to sit right in between my hips. As for the upper half I WAS wearing a 34C (from a pre-pregnancy 32C), along with an assortment of layers. (With my OCD I have to wear a tank top with a built in bra under anything I wear so I can feel something covering me.) And I always wear my stripped green and white shirt that is loose on top, yet has a wide band on the bottom since I hit 15 weeks. I'm constantly doing laundry, which luckily never ends, so I have that shirt to wear. But yesterday I hit my first "pregnancy crisis". After my shower I went to put my 34C bra on and it didn't fit! It was like my boobs grew a whole size overnight. So I tried my largest underwire bra, which is a 34D from VS. That didn't fit either, although tbh that bra itself runs small and fit me when I was in a 32C, so I'm not surprised it didn't fit. To continue, I tried on my genie bra which didn't fit. Then a sized medium sleep bra which didn't fit. Finally I tried a size medium sports bra that never fit, it was always too big and yet even THAT didn't fit. So here I am, trying to get out of the house for a 10:30 appointment and I'm only dressed from the waist down (in clean pjs mind you) running around the house trying to find a bra that will fit me. At this point I'm freaking out because the only bra that fit was the one I had just taken off and put in the laundry (my maternity/breastfeeding bra I had bought when pregnant with my last child, size medium) and I wasn't about to put that back on before it was washed. I felt stuck and stupid. Finally I decide to look through a bag of hand-me-downs I had gotten from a friend over the summer that I only briefly went through as the clothing was for winter👍🏻. I find 2 size large (yet looked HUGE) sports bras. One in black/gray and one in blue/gray. I try on the blue one and I'm immediately freaking out because that one didn't fit either! I'm literally crying now thanks to all the hormones, my fiancé is laughing at me and I now only had 15 minutes before my appointment and I live 20 minutes away. Just to upset myself more I try on the black one.... WAIT, it FITS!! No idea why the blue one in the same style and same size didn't fit but the black one most certainly did/does. Now, again with the mood swings, I'm super happy and still crying. I ended up being 5 minutes late to my appointment, but that pregnancy crisis was over. Now this mommy needs to go use her Christmas money to buy a few new tank tops and bras that fit. From a size XS-S to a M-L and only 20+2 weeks. 
LMAO.
Any other moms have anything like this going on?