pcos sucks

keara
never give up. in 2014 I completely stopped getting me period. I didn't think much of it because I had always been irregular. in September 2014 I was diagnosed with pcos, but I didn't understand what it was or how it would affect me having kids. me and my husband started ttc in October 2014 with no luck. by March 2015 I was under a reproductive endocrinologist for fertility treatments. I started with clomid and it didn't work. next was a exploratory surgery before starting injectables. November was my first round of injectables and I over stimulated so that cycle was cancelled. December cycle was a success and I was finally pregnant. sadly it ended in miscarriage at 5 weeks. by April I was pregnant again, but sadly I had another miscarriage. by August I was pregnant again, but sadly that ended at a miscarriage at 9 weeks. on christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> 2016 I was pregnant again after 3 miscarriages so yes I was scared. I'm now 7w6d with di/di twins. pcos sucks and you may experience some heartbreak, but don't give up. I have always wanted to be a mother and now I'm going to have twins