Pregnancy question!

Hey ladies this could be potentially a long thing but if you could take the time to read it and give me any input at all please do. 
So a few days ago I took a pregnancy test and it was positive, I took a second and it was also. Im guessig im about 6-7 weeks. The first day of my last period was Dec 16th... So I made a dr appt bc I am so mentally all over the place with this. I would consider keeping it but my boyfriend doesn't think it's a good idea. But it is still up in the air, my question is.... 
At about 4AM this morning, I wokeup with a terrible pain in my lower bladder almost right on top of my vagina. So I sat in bed for a few minutes, and all of a sudden I felt nauseous, so I got up went to the bathroom and peed and pooped, which was random bc I didn't feel like I had to until I sat down, the pain went away but then something awful washed over me, I felt like I was going to puke, I started sweating SO badly, I was freezing, I felt dizzy and couldn't keep my eyes open, like I was going to faint. I managed to reach for the sink (bc I was still on the toilet) and get cold water on my hand and put it on my head. I finished up and sat on the floor for a few minutes and it all slowly went away so I washed the toilet with a Clorox wipe, (in case it happened again and I threw up I want a clean toilet, lol) and headed to bed. I feel fine now. Now we ate wings from a restaurant and I had gotten good poisoning from there before almost a year an a half ago, but have gone plenty of times since, so I thought that, I thought, fainting, dizziness, and morning sickness wrapped into one? Idk what happened. Any ideas?! 
SORRY ITS SO LONG! 
Xx