Am I overreacting?

So my boyfriend and I have a very busy schedule and so the weekends are normally ours. He will spend the night and such just to be together. Last Friday instead of being together he asked to go hang out with his friends I said that was fine and he invited me. I tagged along and that did as boys do. They did things they aren't proud of as intoxicated. I got pretty messed up and came to the conclusion, it was fun for a once in a while thing. You know? Well I'm sick as a dog this week and he invited me to go. I said no because I'm sick and he said that's fine. He's still going and from what I saw last week I don't really want him to go. He's the type to do as he wishes and drive home like no issue. I liked being the brains last Friday and make sure to sleep there. I've had many friends pass that way and don't want that or anything to happen to him. I really don't want him to go but I won't tell him he's not allowed. What should I tell him? He's stubborn and wants to go and come home and all that stuff. Am I just overreacting? What should I tell him?

Vote below to see results!