Pest Control- Help/Advice

💙💖
When I moved in with my boyfriend, I was not forewarned of his...tiny guests. We live next door to his grandma, who is an absolutely fucking filthy person. Her house is disgusting and overwhelmed with cockroaches. Unfortunately seeing as they travel, he has a bit of a problem himself. Nowhere near the problem his aunt has, but it's still the fact of the matter. Before you perfect women judge, know that I keep my house incredibly clean in an effort to combat the little jerks. I don't feel clean eating in my own house if it isn't mopped and sanitized, I don't buy big bags of chips, or anything that can be left open and infested. I don't allow leftovers, I enforce daily trash removal. I do everything I can to minimize them, but in the end it's all for naught because of his nasty ass grandma. 
-
I mean, the depth of her problem is not to be understated. You can't walk in there without seeing at least 30 living roaches. I hate it. 
-
As sadly with our financial situation, moving isn't an option. We've talked and it's just not possible right now. We've bombed numerous times. It's an embarrassing and disgusting problem. I don't allow guests over, and I'm paranoid when we go places, checking the bags numerous times before we even put them in the car. I hate it. His grandma is seemingly completely chill with it though. She doesn't make any effort to get rid of them. We've offered to buy bombs and everything but it's just "too much work". 
-
We are trying to start a family, but until we get rid of these nasty ass bugs, i don't feel comfortable bringing a vulnerable infant into this mess. Any tips on breaking through to his grandma that she's living in a disgusting mess, or a way to reduce them at our house even more? I've often thought of just making him take her somewhere and bombing without her permission. Short of burning both houses to the ground, I'm at my wits end with this. I'm desperate to get rid of them, to the point it almost daily anxiety attacks.