Glow Admins

Lia
I've taken breaks from Glow before and am seriously considering it again. I am beyond frustrated with the lack of concern for the material on this site. Yes, I know, I can easily just remove myself and never look back. But the reason why I stay is for the content that is though provoking and honestly expands my perspective. I have learned SO much about the LGBTQ community and am so thankful to be educated daily. I also appreciate interacting with so many POC and the validation that my personal struggles and opinions of this world are not so foreign. My comments on here are always deleted by Glow. Once I believed it was a random deletion based off votes and now can't help to think that they are actively seeking out and deleting. What that bias is based off I can only assume. It's just really pissing me off. So what do you guys say? Just suck it up and continue with my snarky remarks until I am banned (lol) or just walk away from the headache? Is there hope that they will consider the complaints of many of their users? 
Thanks.