Pelvic Pains!!! HELP

Hey I had my first pregnancy and first miscarriage back in October-November 2014, before i knew i was pregnant i was getting these terrible stabbing pains in my pelvic area... after not seeing my period for that month i took a test and it was Positive. Leading up to my miscarriage the pains got worse. After the miscarriage we decide to try again, but I noticed that I got the same pains that I ignored before I knew I was pregnant, I've taken just about 30 pregnancy test a week (exaggeration) but they all say Negative. I went to my doctor and he diagnosed BV, which I've had before but I've never had pains and I dnt have the scent. He give me meds, but I'm still experiencing the same pains. We want to get pregnant and would be great news if I was. However, my periods are the same... nothing has changed its just so weird that the only thing is before I got pregnant I've never had these pains and now that I lost the baby, a month after; I got the same pains. Please any advice or similar experience?