Surrogate mother

I just hv a thought become surrogate mom. Idk why but I feel like want to get pregnant again. Its just my husband got 3 kid already frok previous marriage and from me, we have 1yo son. I dont think he want another one but I feel want. I know raising a kid is not easy specially we hv total 4. I came from big family with 6 siblings, thats why I feel want more. But since my husband wont agree to hv more (not very soon maybe next 5yrs he said) i was thinking why not help unlucky couole bcome a surrogate mother. Im 38yo and i dont think I can be easy to get pregnant when im 43. He said no, when I ask the reason why, he cant say it. My mom also wont agree. Her reason is "how would you feel when you hv the child and then they took it away bcos its not belongs to you. I would be sad, so better not talk about tht to me". I might be sad but I'm sure I will still become apart of the babies life and I still hv a chance to meet (in my perseption)

Is there Any mothers / member here knows any surrogate mothers and know about their experiences? Maybe can share the good & bad about it?