Sick or pregnancy symptoms? 🤧🤰🏻

Nessie • 💐
So I've had a scratchy / sore throat since yesterday. I also had creamy lotion type cm enough to make me change my panties last night (no smell or bad oder). Today my symptoms are very weird. It's like I have the stomach flu mixed with the very first stages of strep throat. My throat has continued to be scratchy, but nothing significantly worse (like most of my illnesses do by the second day). Now I'm having diarrhea (sorry tmi!) & my stomach is cramping in the very bottom near my hair line area. I'm also getting very nauseous, but haven't threw up. My head is swimmy, my nose is kinda stuffy. I can still breathe out of it but I hear a little mucus in their. I'm sneezing & I took a 4 hour nap after I woke up & took a shower & could possibly go back to bed right now. My breasts are so sore along with almost every muscle in my body. I've had headaches leading up till today & they finally stopped (for now). I have 5 more days until af is due so I know any test I take won't be accurate anyways. I could very well be catching a cold or the flu, I'm definitely not disputing that fact. My question is, has anyone ever gotten stomach flu / cold like symptoms before they found out they was pregnant? I've heard of it happening but is it a rare thing? It's very subtle compared to what most of my sicknesses are like (I'm prone to strep thraot, bronchitic etc). It's just enough to make me aggravated & miserable with all the body aches!