The Universe works in mysterious ways

SKD • Lost my baby girl at 20 weeks February 2015. Rainbow baby boy born January 20, 2016🌈👶🏼. Early MC May 4, 2017. Second Rainbow baby boy born March 18, 2018!🌈👶🏼 💗Shayla Rose👼🏼💗 💙Royal Holden👶🏼💙 Lucas Stephen 👶🏻💙
So, it's only been a week since my baby left my body.  Emotionally, I'm trying to be strong and happy.  I was having a good day yesterday.  Then, right before my husband and I were going to bed, he checked his email.  One of his closest friends sent him an email by mistake.  It was obviously meant to be sent to someone else.  It basically was telling whomever that his wife is pregnant and its early on so they haven't told everyone yet.  I lost it.  I balled my eyes out and had a hard time going to sleep.  My husband doesn't understand the feelings I have.  So I have to share my feelings here😪.  This couple is close to us, so I'm sure they will eventually announce their pregnancy soon.  I don't know how I will react or be around them once it happens.  Right now though, I'm just mad that he didn't check to see who he was sending that email to until it was already done.  The universe is cruel...