So don't really have anyone to share with at moment...

Tricia
I have not told my family I'm pregnant and have only told my friends. You see I only have a few friends as in maybe 5 people know besides me and my fiance. I have 4 kids already and have also lost one at 16wks. I am now 17wks 6days with my 5th. I have been super emotional and sometimes borderline depressed. My fiance is gone a lot with having different schedules and he is trying to get our new house ready to move in. But I feel so alone sometimes and my friends sometimes don't understand or I feel like I'm annoying them with my stupid hormonal mood swings. I also get very insecure like maybe my fiance doesn't want to be with me I mean we didn't plan this or our almost 9 month old. And he said he didn't want a baby momma ever again if he had more kids he wanted a wife. So my emotions and make me think maybe he is only still with me because dispite our efforts I'm fertile and got pregnant unplanned. But he assures me it's not the case. So why do I feel so crazy lately. Sorry to vent just needed to talk and nobody I feel I can talk to.