What did I do wrong?

My boyfriend of 6 months isn't how he used to be in the beginning. He used to be so loving, so kind and gentle and he'd go out of his way to make sure I'm okay. Now... we hardly talk on the phone, its been weeks since we've actually spent some time together ALONE and our texts are so dry, they consist mostly of me desperately trying to hold conversation. I'm lucky if I get more than one sentence in response. I've told him that I'm not happy, and theres times where I try to distance myself so it doesn't ache as much but he calls me out for it and when I explain the reasoning behind my distance, he says he'll make the effort to talk more and all the sweet stuff. I don't know what to do. The I love yous he tells me don't even seem genuine. I'm so lonely, and he doesn't seem to care. His words are different from his actions. I don't know what to do. I want the guy I fell in love with back. We have gotten in arguments and I've countlessly mentioned how our relationship is so one sided. When we argue, its like I'm always the crazy one starting the fights when I'm simply asking a question. I have yet to hear an I'm sorry come out of his mouth. When we're around his other lady friends its like I get completely ignored and set aside. I feel like I'm loving without getting the same amount of love back and I'm so helpless.. I've been trying. Please someone give me advice