Early but finally here!

Gabriela
The doctors said I was fastest and easiest birth the had ever done!  My whole pregnancy I was extremely nauseous and I always measured at least 2 centimeters below what my fundal weight should be and at 36 weeks I stopped getting bigger. The doctor had mentioned the possibility of getting induced early but I didn't think anything of it until she called me one morning and said 'Grt ready to go into L&D tonight to get induced tomorrow!' So at 39 weeks at 730am I got hooked up to pictocin and got the almost lowest drop setting since I was already dilated to a 5 and had constant contractions but I didn't feel a single one! The nurse kept asking if I wanted the epidural now since she saw how my contractions were but I was perfectly fine until they decided to break my water around 3pm since nothing had progressed at all. That was the most horrible thing I've ever felt and right after I started getting much stronger contractions and finally asked for the epidural which helped right away. An hour later I was already dilated to an 8 and even with the epidural I started feeling the contractions since they were so strong so they called my doctor to be on her way already and when she got there I was already at a 10. They set up and we had to wait for the resident doctor to get there and he did at 450 and said 'I was planning to come in at 5 because that's when I thought he was going to be born but I guess it's going to be later'. At 455 I started pushing and with three sets of pushes he was out at exactly 5 pm weighing 5 pounds 7 ounces and measuring 20in!! I couldn't believe it happened so fast and everyone was talking and they brought me my baby but I was so overwhelmed it didn't register until he put his head up and looked straight up at me. He is the most adorable and lively little boy for being only 5 days old and everyone that has met him loves him instantly. My perfect baby, Leonardo Alberto Ruiz💙💙💙