WHICH IS BETTER?
Yesterday I took an OPK and it appeared to be a faint positive/ the lines were 95 percent the same. We BD'd with difficulty, my DH is extremely sick with the flu. This morning I poased again and it was a strong positive, the test line was three times darker than the control. For those who have experience with these, do we have to try to BD again today? Is waiting until tomorrow pointless?