God is faithful

Paige • Newlywed. Fur-Momma. Momma to two angels 👼 👼. Trying for our 🌈 baby.

We just started trying. But I've also been off the pill for over a year and a half using only the pull out method. Yet somehow over 6 people in my life have gotten pregnant in that time frame. Now we're married and officially trying. And I'm so impatient. And I'm discouraged because people around me have gotten pregnant on a hell of a lot more protection than we had been using and I'm still getting my damn period. I'm scared. I'm scared I'll finally get that + and then I'll lose another precious life. And I don't think I can handle that again. Or I'm scared I won't be able to get pregnant and I don't think I can handle that either. And I'm scared to be a mother. The good kind of scared. And I'm so impatient. Every where little twinge or something slightly different than normal I get my hopes up. Oh, my period is lighter than usual? Maybe it's implantation bleeding! Oh! My nipples hurt? Must be prego. Test after test (and it's only been a few months) I get discouraged. I get more scared. And the pain grows deeper and I feel even more empty inside. But I saw this and I just felt God's presence wash over me. And I hope it gives someone else the same peace that it gives me.