Torn down the middle

Ok. So I have been planning since April to move to a different area 2 1/2 hours away to a) get a job and b) be closer to my fiancé. I have a place to stay, rent free, and free meals. I'm still looking for a job, but I have a fallback, retail job where my fiancé worked and the manager has offered to hire me as soon as I move there. My family has known all of this and it's been in the works for months. Yesterday, I found out I got rejected from a job I had 3 interviews for. Now, my family is saying I shouldn't move. They think I should get a job here and move next year, closer to when I'll be getting married. They haven't wanted me to move because they aren't quite ready to let go. I will be living in this new area after I get married, so I want to start getting familiar with it, making new friends, etc. I'm 22 years old, so I'm not naïve. If I got a job in my hometown (which hasn't been successful either) I'd have to quit after a few months to move to this new area. If I do move now, I definitely have a job to start making/saving money. But my family thinks I'd be better staying here. I don't have friends here anymore. I sit around wishing I had friends or a job or something to do. Plus, wedding planning has been difficult because my fiancé is farther away. I've basically already made up my mind that I will stick with my plans to move when we originally decided, but I don't want to hurt my family. I have a lot of confidence and anxiety, especially over making sure everyone is happy. And frankly, it's unhealthy sometimes. And I just feel pathetic. I need to stick to my guns and work on my confidence. So is this one way to work on that?