Help- first time going through anything like this...

Keelee • Baby E 08/11/2020👶👨‍👩‍👧🌈🌈 JellyBean 15-7-17 Pip 15-10-17 Sprout 5-9-18 Seed 01-04-19 all to precious for earth 👼👼👼👼 3 miscarriages and one ectopic 💔

I'm a little bit stuck and confused. I miscarried only two weeks ago at 6-7 weeks pregnant. After me and my partner where trying 10 months we finally found out I was pregnant with our first child! Doctors confirmed this, however I was suffering with really bad anxiety and depression which is very unlike me. I had the feeling something wasn't right. It resulted in me been rushed to hospital from work as I was bleeding heavy. I was told to go home and let my body do the work..... however this is where I need help. No one told me how long I have to wait until we can try again? When will I get my first period? I'm suffering with the worst back ache ever? I can't sleep on a night? I wasn't given any support or information and was left to find answers for my self which is proving hard, so if anyone could help I would be extremely grateful! Thank you x