At a loss...

I think my marriage is at the beginning of the end. I don't know what to do. We've been married almost a year and we've always been the type to argue, but lately he's been making me feel like I'm worthless. Every time I ask him if he can grab something for me he almost always says "why can't you do it? What did you even do all day? I worked all day and you don't do anything." Were military and just moved from Alaska to Virginia and we don't even have anything in our house but food! At this point I don't even know what he wants me to do! There's no vacuum, broom, or cleaning supplies for me to clean with. There's no food in the food to cook or pots or pans to cook on. There's no dresser or hangers to put away our clothes. All I've been able to do is plan the pregnancy and where our stuff is going to go when it gets here. I can't keep arguing every single day. I've slept on the floor in one of our empty spare rooms 2 nights now because he just never stops arguing. I don't know what to do. I brought up counseling and it's not even something he will consider. It's gotten to the point where I'm scared for my marriage and my unborn baby. Somebody, anybody, please give me advise. We're still young and there's nobody else I'd rather spend my life with, but I don't know what to do anymore.