First time posting! First Cycle of Clomid 50mg. OPK progression.

Hi ladies! I've always stalked these but never posted 😂 DH and I have been trying for a baby for almost two years. I just turned 25 this month and he is 27. I was diagnosed with Hypothyroism several years ago but have it under control and just recently was told by my doctor that I likelyt have a mild case of PCOS. Joy. Not sure what the HECK my body is doing because I am all over the place with temps and somewhat sporadic with CM as well, all things I watch off an on but then get really frustrated. my cycle has never been overly regular, sometimes I'll go 4 or 5 months w/o a period, although have has several seasons where it is anywhere from 50-70 days. So annoying. not even sure if I really O on my own. Anyways, all those frustrations aside, I'm trying to stay hopefully on the first cycle of Clomid... it's most excited I've been in a while, but at the same time don't want to get them too high for more disappointment. I'm sure you can relate... what a roller coaster. I'm currently on CD22, and hoping I O'd aroun

d CD18. Buuuuut never actually got a +OPK. Anyone else in the same boat??? Maybe I didn't hold long enough or missed it? I attach

ed some pics... I get my blood tested later this week to see what's up. Just so tired and sad and frustrated and so ready for this to be over...