I feel embarrassed and ashamed.

My boyfriend gets crabby a lot. And he does things in his sleep a lot like talk and sit up and yell. Pretty much every noght

Well my son sleeps in the same room as us. I was out in the living room watching a movie...and it's 10:30. I could hear my son still awake.

So I go in and the tablet my bf uses for Netflix to fall asleep to is in my sons crib. Which is on the other side of the bed where the tablet normally sits.

I grab the tablet away from my son and pick him up. He has a mark on his forehead and cheek. Not huge but enough that I thought...maybe my bf threw the tablet in his crib.

So I woke him up and asked him. Apparently the tablet was sitting on my side of the bed next to the crib and my son reached out and grabbed it. Messed up a whole bunch of things on his tablet. My bf is pissed. At me, for accusing him of throwing it at my kid, and at my son for "fucking up his tablet".

Great. My night is awesome. I feel horrible. I've tried apologizing and explaining and do far it's not doing any good.