Marine Corps Ball
I need help!!
I got invited to my first Marine Corps Ball. It's in November. I have been looking for a dress for the past week. I was browsing online looking for one and actually going to stores. I haven't found any yet. I've checked Macy's, JCPenny, David's Bridal, Kohl's, Ross, etc. I would order one online, but I feel that it'll be the wrong size, wrong color/dress, won't arrive on time and it's kind of starting to worry me; even though the ball is in about two months. I know he'll be wearing his blues so I've decided to look for a red or navy color dress.
I have questions as well.
1) What can I expect for my first Marine Corps Ball?
2) What kind of dress is considered appropriate to wear for this occasion?
3) How should I do my nails and hair?
4) Should I wear heels, flats, wedges, etc.?
5) How much makeup should I wear? I rarely wear any, maybe once-twice every month. When I do wear makeup, I use primer, concealer, and foundation. Is that fine?
6) What are the do's and don'ts at the Ball?
7) Any tips/advice?
Thank you in advanced! 💕😇
p.s: I don't know if you can tell that I'm worried about all of this so I'm sorry for all these questions😅