Nervous wreck....

Darlene • 24, Single Mommy to a beautiful baby girl born on June 14, 2016💓

So to make a long story short my daughter is 14 months old. Me and my daughters father broke up in October 2015. Found out I was pregnant 2 weeks later. We didn't get back together, and he wasn't really thrilled that I was pregnant. So I went through my whole pregnancy alone, gave birth alone, and raised my daughter on my own till this day. Around Father's Day he had contacted me and we just talked about everything and the issues we both had with each other, I'm not going to sit here and say I was perfect but we were both at fault and our daughter suffered because of it. We have been talking everyday since then. We aren't planning to get back together or anything like that but he does want to be in our daughters life now and We have forgiven each other for everything and are willing to put it all In The past because I know my daughter deserves to have her father in her life. So next weekend is the big day, where they will finally meet. And I'm nervous! I know she won't know who he is but we will be spending the day together as a family and I'm just hoping this is a start to many memories between them. This is all I ever wanted.