jeffree star diva moments

Sevorg🎗️

Sooo.. My 7 year old daughter (who ive posted pic of previously with her makeup) shes just sat chilling moisterising her face and says 'oh mum by the way for christmas i would like Jeffree star oh my effing god highlighter, ysl foundation, urmmm maybe some maybelline twisty puffy concealer, some hoola bronzer ooooh and i like huda beauty eyeshadow too.' so im like okayy we'll see (aint gon happen) then shes okay then il have aswel the blue tarte pallet but i really need a zoeva brush.'' im sat all quizzed baffled everything with the shock that im having this conversation wayyy to early with my 7 year old. So i said well its abit expensive especially for your age for makeup THEN she says well buy it in kits you get more then its cheaper... Safe to say she pays more attention at what youtubers say than what i say.. 😂😂 Help! 🤑🤑 ***EDIT*** this post is made in jest, shes just a funny smart intelligent girl dreaming and enjoying life. Enjoys playing with makeup loves watching the videos and likes to recreate the looks. She knows she aint gonna be getting these things until there earned or saved in a few years when shes older. But thanks for the lovely comments ❤️❤️