Put yourself as me, Wtf you think you'll feel?

So my SO is on his offs. He worked so hard from five days that like there's no tomorrow. We both working but I got only one day off in every week and it's not the same day to his. So it's not completely the same but still we had and have time to talk everyday at least. What happened was... His day offs are weekdays then mine is weekend so basically tonight is one of his off. Exciting ha! Days before he kept on reminding me though it's automatically happened to keep this night for our date coz we have a lot to talk about. Unluckily, my wifi was depleted in the morning so I don't have connection anymore then I am always thinking about him especially it would be our night tonight so I did reload to have our night works. I came home around at 8pm then I did things fast so that we'll have our time though have my work tomorrow then asked my brother to go away so that we have our privacy for our talks until I already done everything and tried to call him twice but he didn't picked it up coz he wanted to finish first the remaining time from that episode in GAME OF THRONES. So I let him watch it til he wants but my good and exciting mood was already ruined. One more thing though it was all done watching,, no dates happened. What would you feel if you are me? Am I too sensitive ot what? Or he is just grrrrrrr! I was boiling by thinking!