Am I wrong?

So let me start off by saying that I'm 30 weeks pregnant, have mono, and have a sinus infection. So today my boyfriend and I ran around trying to get stuff for his car so he could clean something in it. Anyways after that (which felt like it took forever especially cause I feel so sick) we went to a basketball court for him to play basketball and stuff and I tried playing with him but just felt like crap and the only thing I wanted to do is eat and go to bed. So after that he took me to noodles and company and we had a late lunch. After that he wanted to go back to play basketball but I really didn't want to because I felt so sick so we went back to my house. We get to my house and I lay in bed and starting falling asleep while he was watching YouTube on his phone. He asked me not to go to bed and I said "I have a really bad headache please let me" he said no so I said "okay then what do you wanna do" and he didn't answered and I fell asleep (i didn't mean to). About three hours later I wake up to him knocked out, drooling everywhere. I got up to go ask my mom what was going on with my grandmother because she's in the hospital and they were worried. So I sat there talking to my parents and siblings for awhile about my grandmother and stuff. When we got done talking, I went back to my room and my boyfriend was finally awake and I said "oh you're up!" And he instantly replied with "don't talk to me". It completely through me off and I was lost for words. I asked why and what was wrong. He then started telling me he was mad because I fell asleep and he didn't want to and then I "left him" to go do whatever I wanted to do. So I clarified that I was talking to my family about my grandma. He said he didn't care. So I asked him if I wasn't allowed to talk to my family about my sick grandmother. He replied with "no, because I'm not allowed to play basketball". Like are kidding me? He then told me you have a minute to get ready and if I wasn't ready, then he's leaving. So I started getting ready and he LEGIT meant a MINUTE. He said times up and sat there for a second. I said fine go. He then made a scene out of my house and is gone. Am I wrong for being upset? Is it just me or is he a little crazy? Help me. I'm starting to get so scared to raise a baby with him.